Saturday, April 12, 2014

Shawarma King



I went to Shawarma King for the first time and I must say I was quite pleased. If there is one thing I enjoy about this great country we live in, it is that there is almost any food imaginable. I have never had Lebanese food before so I did not know what to expect. In fact I know nothing about Lebanon. My only knowledge about the country is that I had a mean Lebanese English teacher in middle school and that there was a terrible attack on a Marine Corps barracks in the country a few decades ago. However, I must say the food is pretty good. I did not know what Falafal was but it tasted really good. When I hear chick peas I think hippie food, but they were good especially slathered in garlic sauce. I had the chicken sharma for dinner. It was a chicken wrap with some sort of special sauce. It was supposed to have pickles in it, but I requested there absence because pickles are gross. Overall the food was good and well priced. I will be back there some time I am sure. 

1 comment:

  1. That sounds pretty good, and real similar to the food they offered at Zooroona

    ReplyDelete